Wireless Meat Thermometer LCD Remote Dual 2 Probe BBQ Smoker Grill Temperature Controller
- List PriceUS$30.09piece
- Sale PriceUS$25.44piece
- ShippingFree Shipping
Material: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene(ABS)
Power: 4xAAA(Not inlcluded)
1.Temperature measurement range:-50 to 300 °C (-58°F-572°F)
2.Display resolution: 1°C (1°F)
3.Measurement accuracy: ±1.0°C (0~100°C)
Exceed ±2°C(Other temperature range)
4.Temperature measurement and RF signal cycle: 5 seconds
5. Alarm: When the actual temperature reaches the target temperature, an alarm tone will sound every 2 seconds. The alarm will stop when the actual temperature falls below the target temperature, or when any button is pressed.
6.Boot default settings:BEEF,WELL DOWN(The two channels are the same.)
7.The reception law of RF signals:
1) Turn on transmitter and receiver. Receiver will begin to receive signals automatically. If didn’t received signal,will stop receiving after 4 minutes.If received signal successfully, receiver will remember the transmitter’s ID and connect this ID priority next time.
2) Receiver will connect the remembered ID in 3 minutes after machine turned on.If no answer, receiver will clear the ID memory and search other signal in the next 1 minute. receiver stop to receive signals at the 4th minute if no any answer.
3) Restart receiver or hold the “CH” button for 3 seconds to clear the ID memory.
● Designed with two temperature probes to monitor two separate dishes or two parts of the same dish simultaneously.
● Each channel has an independent taste setting (for monitoring desired level of doneness) and corresponding temperature alarm.
● 8 kinds of meat, 5 kinds of taste can be selected
● Sling hole design, easy to carry
● Small, light
Press any button to turn on the backlight. The backlight will turn off automatically 5 seconds after the receiver has not been used.
1. [CH] button:Press CH button to switch between channel 1 and channel 2.
2. [MEAT] button:Press the MEAT button to select the meat type for the channel that is currently selected.
3.[TASTE] button:Press the TASTE button to select the doneness for the meat that is currently selected. Note: Some meats only have one doneness setting associated with them. Pressing the TASTE button for those meats will not change the setting.
4.[MODE] button:(1) Pressing this button briefly switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit.
(2) To set the temperature, press the button for 2 seconds until the digits flash:
• Press the “MEAT” button to increase the temperature. To Speed up the setting, hold the button down - the setting will Increase by 8 degrees per second.
• Press the "TASTE" button to reduce the temperature.
• To confirm the setting, press the "MODE" button again.
●1x Digital Thermometer Transmitter
●1x Digital Thermometer Receiver
●2x Food/Oven Temperature Probe